We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Outside/Inside Sales to join our sales team and promote our restaurant operating system to potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for generating leads, conducting product demonstrations, closing sales deals, and providing customer service and support. You will also be expected to travel to assigned territories and attend trade shows and events as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and contact potential customers through cold calls, emails, referrals, and networking
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers using online platforms or in-person meetings
- Explain the benefits and features of our restaurant operating system and how it can solve the customer’s pain points and needs
- Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers and follow up until the deal is closed
- Maintain and update customer records in our CRM system
- Provide customer service and support before, during, and after the sale
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers and encourage referrals and repeat business
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors, and customer feedback
- Attend trade shows, events, and training sessions as required
- Meet or exceed sales targets and report on sales performance
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Proven experience as an Outside/Inside Sales or similar role in the SaaS/Tech field, or in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel frequently as required by the job
- Proficient in using online platforms such as Zoom, Skype, or Google Meet for product demonstrations
- Proficient in using CRM systems
- Knowledge of online marketing strategies and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work on own. Needs to be a strong team player with eagerness and ability to pick up new technologies within the project context.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow.
- Experience required 3+ years
- Experience with restaurant operating systems or similar software products
- Experience with social media outreach and strategy
- Knowledge of restaurant industry trends and challenges
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and cover letter with some samples of your previous work. We look forward to hearing from you.