Challenging and Rewarding
BA PROJECT CO-ORDINATE/ FULL-TIME
We are looking for a Project Coordinator or Business Analyst to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Person should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and should be self motivated.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and adjusting the requirements to get minimal achievable release and phases.
- Responsible for identifying and raising issues or concerns with the development team.
- Understanding the potential business opportunities.
- Analyzing the type of business and its market prospects.
- Designing new features to the business/product and its impact.
- Support the implementation to add new features.
- Should have experience in requirement gathering, defining the scope, and creating project estimates.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be good in Stakeholder Management, Change management, client interactions & Negotiation.
- Should be excellent in documentation, rectifying, and defining processes.
- Must have a good knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Must have solid business acumen and experience in Agile & Scrum practices (Software development processes).
- Must be excellent in planning, monitoring, and execution. Must be good at using management tools efficiently.
- Must be able to detect the change and participate in user acceptance testing. Also should be part of the testing of new system functionality.
- Will be responsible for milestones and project deliverables. Growth of team and company.
- Must be able to present ideas and solutions when required.
- Must have experience in managing & team handling. Must be able to rate them based on KPI.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external counterparts.
- Must be adaptive and ready to change when required.
- Should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Must be hardworking, determined, dedicated and an individual with a positive attitude.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow.