Milagro Corporation is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at this year’s National Restaurant Association (NRA) 2022 show! From Saturday, May 21 to Tuesday, May 24, 2022, the National Restaurant Association Show will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago.
This is one show you DO NOT want to miss! Following the industry’s recent unprecedented challenges, we are gearing up for the best show ever, and our team at Milagro is pulling out all the stops. We can’t wait to join you all in Chicago to celebrate!
The 2022 Show will assist you in obtaining the information you want to navigate today’s changing business realities. From expert-led workshops delving into fresh industry issues and possibilities to industry-leading products and solutions for growth, this year’s trade exhibition has it all.
The NRA’s expo is poised to be the industry’s top event, with over 60,000 guests and exhibitors enrolled. If you’re going, make sure to stop by Milagro’s booth and say hello!
Why Should Restaurant Owners Attend Trade Shows?
Trade shows are an excellent opportunity for restaurant owners to relax and network with other industry professionals. Furthermore, they can be a great platform for establishing yourself as a key industry player, as well as a strategic setting for marketing your business.
You’ll also be exposed to new services and technologies, such as Milagro’s all-in-one restaurant management system. Your finger will be on the pulse of the industry’s hottest trends.
Attending a trade show is an investment with a high ROI. It’s all about finding the right balance of risk and profit. Here are some of the top advantages of attending trade shows to help you understand the value:
- Increase brand awareness: A trade show is an excellent way to increase brand awareness among industry professionals and key decision-makers. It can be difficult for start-ups to gain traction in their respective industries.
- Build business relationships: Everyone in the restaurant industry, whether a seasoned veteran or a budding star, could use some assistance. Building significant ties with other companies in your sector can help you break into vertical markets that would otherwise be closed to you.
Take a proactive approach to make a great first impression with face-to-face meetings with potential partners available at the 2022 NRA trade show.
- Find out more about franchises: If you’re thinking of buying a franchise, NRA 2022 is a good place to start. You’ll have the opportunity to visit franchise booths and make personal contact with the people behind the brands.
Milagro’s staff would be pleased to provide you with any information you require about our SmartPOS, Which includes features such as Employee Scheduling, Marketing Automation, and other services.
- Hands-on experience with new technology: Getting personal access to the newest restaurant innovations on the market is one of the most exciting components of attending these NRA shows.
You’ll be able to choose from the most cutting-edge restaurant technologies, such as operator interfaces and Milagro SmartPOS, the industry’s smartest point-of-sale system. Restaurant trade exhibitions allow you to try out new products before making a large investment.
- Enjoy some delicious foods: As eager as we are about networking opportunities and seeing new restaurant innovations, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention how excited we are about food tasting.
The nicest aspect of the expo for many attendees is trying new food products. You might discover a fresh appetizer or readymade dessert at a trade fair that would be ideal for your menu. Just remember to shop around to get the best deal possible!
- Attend cutting-edge seminars and presentations: One of the most important takeaways from trade shows is learning about new business practices. Experts in your field may share their experiences or propose new operational practices that will motivate you to make changes. There are usually some tasty refreshments available at restaurant seminars as well!
- Highly-targeted leads: Because much of the legwork is done for them, your sales force will enjoy the trade show setting. After all, you’re receiving direct access to a large group of highly targeted buyers who are all congregated in one location.
Attendees that make the effort to attend a trade show are actively looking for the best products to meet their needs. To complete a transaction, your sales team merely needs to successfully showcase the favorable qualities of your items.
- Analyze your competition: It would be a pity to miss out on a trade exhibition that exposes all of the industry’s top brands’ strategies and greatest services. Take a look around the show floor to see how other businesses are attracting customers.
Take note of what the booths that aren’t performing well are doing. Maybe there’s a common denominator that’s driving them away.
See you at NRA 2022!
The 2022 Show is the only place where you’ll find everything you need to grow in today’s new reality, making it a must-attend event for the foodservice industry. The National Restaurant Association’s Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show is the Western Hemisphere’s largest annual gathering of foodservice professionals.
People, ideas, products, solutions, and information from across the local and international industrial spectrum are brought together at the Show. It is the industry’s must-attend, peak event.
Whatever your purpose for attending the NRA this year, make the most of it. You’ll meet new people with intriguing ideas, have the opportunity to learn, and you’ll be able to contribute your own.
Bring an open mind and prepare to be surrounded by a sea of networking riches and business information. Prepare for NRA 2022 and take the next step in your restaurant’s expansion. We’re looking forward to seeing you at the Milagro booth!
Free giveaways, live demos, awesome show cars, and more!
Be sure to join Milagro at the 2022 National Restaurant Association show which will be hosted at McCormick Place in Chicago from May 21 to 24, 2022. Stop by our booth for free freebies and live demonstrations of our Smart POS, Smart Wait, and Smart X systems.
Not only that, but our exclusive show car is sure to add that extra spark that will keep you talking about NRA 2022 for weeks to come! So there you have it; don’t miss out on one of the year’s most anticipated events. We’ll see you soon!