We are looking for a UI Developer who has strong experience working on Frontend development using HTML, JS & CSS. Excellent with basics and Design fundamentals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills. Should coordinate with the development team to improve the designs. Work as per guidelines given and come out with solutions for challenging UI/UX.
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Knowledge in Angular is a plus.
- Should be self motivated and able to work on own. Should be able to make user experience better..
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external counterparts
- Should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Must be hardworking, determined, dedicated and an individual with a positive attitude.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow
- Experience required 2-5 years