Node JS Developer
Challenging and Rewarding
NODE JS DEVELOPER
NODE / FULL-TIME
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. He/she Should be proficient in JS and its concepts.Who will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Should have an understanding of synchronous and asynchronous programming with its workarounds.
- Should be proficient in MySQL and SQL concepts. Understanding of NO SQL and MongoDB is a plus.
- Should be able to architect/design/create DB schemas with futuristic vision and business use cases.
- Should be proficient in version control tools such as Git, mostly with Gitlab.
- Expert in designing RESTful Web Services, SOAP. Broad knowledge of web standards for authentication such as OAuth2, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.
- Should be able to write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular code. Building reusable code and libraries for future use. Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Should have an understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, design patterns, API, proxies, caching layer, database, and other web services used in the system
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work on own. Needs to be a strong team player with eagerness and ability to pick up new technologies within the project context.
- Needs to be comfortable working without clearly defined requirements, and have the ability to work directly with end-users to understand the business needs.
- Should have experience in defining scope & requirements, creating project estimates, and designing application architectures.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external counterparts
- Should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Must be hardworking, determined, dedicated and an individual with a positive attitude.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow.
- Experience required 0-5 years