Full Stack Developer
Challenging and Rewarding
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
ANGULAR AND NODE / FULL-TIME
We are looking for a highly capable Full Stack developer. He/she Should be proficient in JS and its concepts. Who will be designing back-end & front-end components, third party integrations, integrating data storage and protection solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer in the given technology, Node + Angular + MySQL Developer.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use. Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience using GCP & AWS services, Docker containers, CI/CD is also preferred.
- Should be proficient in the version control tool Git mostly with Gitlab.
- Expert in designing RESTful Web Services, SOAP. Broad knowledge of web standards for authentication such as OAuth2, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.
- Should be able to write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
- Should have an understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, design patterns, API, proxies, caching layer, database, and other web services used in the system
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work on own. Needs to be a strong team player with eagerness and ability to pick up new technologies within the project context.
- Needs to be comfortable working without clearly defined requirements, and have the ability to work directly with end-users to understand the business needs.
- Should have experience in defining scope & requirements, creating project estimates, and designing application architectures.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external counterparts
- Should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Must be hardworking, determined, dedicated and an individual with a positive attitude.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow.
- Should be proficient in JS, angular, and node.js with a good understanding of HTML5 and CSS/SASS. Must have knowledge of mostly used libraries in Node.JS and angular like Observables, RxJS, etc.
- Should have an understanding of synchronous and asynchronous programming with its workarounds.
- Should be proficient in MySQL and SQL concepts. Understanding of NO SQL and MongoDB is a plus.
- Should be able to architect/design/create DB schemas with futuristic vision and business use case.
- With 1-5 years of experience