We are looking for an Erlang Developer, who can help us design and develop new features and capabilities in the Erlang based components with a focus on aggressive growth and scale. Develop solutions using distributed concurrent programming, software packaging and release. – Evaluation of open source Erlang apps.
Roles & Responsibilities
- He/she will be responsible for implementing new features for our system, diagnosing issues, and fixing bugs.
- Strong server side programming skills Erlang/OTP, concurrency, distributed applications, network, socket, couchDB, centOS.
- Design implementation of low-latency, high-availability, performant backend applications and Development experience in Linux environment.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.Implementation of security and data protection.
- Coordinating with team members on the development of large components.
- Analysing sources such as log files, database tables, graphs, and code to diagnose problems, and subsequently fix them.
- Researching and learning new skills and technologies as requirements evolve.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC.
- Good to have an understanding of communication systems.
- Designing and developing enhancements to projects, and integrating them in Erlang.
- Proficient at troubleshooting network-related issues.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrate a commitment to detail, organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Experience required 2-5 years