ANGULAR VERSION 6+ / FULL-TIME
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. He must have strong experience working on Frontend development using Angular, HTML, JS & CSS.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Developed application code and unit tests in the Angular, Rest Web Services for Application Development.
- Ensuring high performance, optimized code.
- Should be clear and proficient with basics of Angular, HTML, JS & CSS, with a good understanding of HTML5 and CSS/SASS and design fundamentals.
- Must have knowledge of mostly used libraries in Node.JS and angular like Observables, RxJS, Services, Routing, Module, etc.
- Should have an understanding of synchronous and asynchronous programming with its workarounds.
- Should be able to provide the best solution as per requirement and be thoughtful.
- Should be able to write test-driven code and a very good understanding of unit testing. Unit testing is a must.
- Should have knowledge of testing tools like Jasmine, karma, protractor.
- Should be able to work as per guidelines given and come up with solutions for challenging UI/UX. Should be able to suggest better solutions as well.
- Proficient in writing clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
- Should be excellent in problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
- Should coordinate with the development team to work on the API integration.
- Should build reusable code and libraries for future use. Must know how to troubleshoot or debug code and applications.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work on own.
- Must be a team player, flexible and comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to communicate verbally and written in English.
- Must be hardworking, determined, dedicated and an individual with a positive attitude.
- Should be enthusiastic. Must have an attitude to learn and grow.
- Experience required 0-5 years.